Sent 6 BTC to www.bitcoinexchangeltd.com they replied 8 additional coins were required to meet their minimums OR a refund of the 6 BTC would be made. I requested the refund. They then required two ID's and a copy of my home electricity bill. I complied. Then they went quiet.
I have several emails from www.bitcoinexchangeltd.com stating they would refund 6 BTC to my wallet. They never did and now have blocked me from interacting with their web site.
Their posted Skype name is not a working account. Their posted telephone number is NOT a working number.
Beware of dealing with www.bitcoinexchangeltd.com
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Exchange Services
- Review category
- Cash Services
You May Also Like
- "Yesterday I have experienced such rude treatment from one of your tellers that I refuse to tolerate it any longer. Each time I try to make a transaction through Mr...."
- "According to @WesternUnion message, €1.00 is equivalent to $4.45. They say it seriously! That is why they cheated me when I used their services. Isn't it crazy? I'm stoned! I..."
- "Bakit Ganito nangyari s padala k dapat Ito ang matanggap ng mom k P55275.00 pesos ang makuha lng Ng mother k s pinas at P50.002.00..yan ang recebo...from California & pinas..."
- "BEWARE OF MARGIE FINNELL SHE DISCRIMINATES PEOPLE SHE LIES TO HER BOSS AND SHE IS JUST A PLAIN OLD CRAZY LADY SHE DRIVES THROUGH THE UPTOWN NEIGHBORHOOD OF PITTSBURGH AND..."
- "I booked pulse for 17 sep 4 am and when i reached dere RajBeer Bina selfdrives executive was there. We saw that in ur car the right hand side..."
- "I purchased a Tempurpedic Cloud 11 months ago. Original out-gassing was significant but we survived. Over the past couple of months I have woken several times to severe..."