see www.bitcoinexchangeltdSCAM.com

Sent 6 BTC to www.bitcoinexchangeltd.com they replied 8 additional coins were required to meet their minimums OR a refund of the 6 BTC would be made. I requested the refund. They then required two ID's and a copy of my home electricity bill. I complied. Then they went quiet.

I have several emails from www.bitcoinexchangeltd.com stating they would refund 6 BTC to my wallet. They never did and now have blocked me from interacting with their web site.

Their posted Skype name is not a working account. Their posted telephone number is NOT a working number.

Beware of dealing with www.bitcoinexchangeltd.com

see www.bitcoinexchangeltdSCAM.com

Had an Experience with Bitcoin Exchange Ltd?

Comments

Torrance, California, United States #791074

As the Gox debacle showed, Bitcoins are a bonanza for online thieves.Unlike "real" money, you have no recourse when things like this happen.

Gox users lost $400 million.

Stay away from these "virtual" currencies.

Ingo Money - Fees are all they are  after...the truth read Ingo Money "I have long time standing clients. And they Ingo will charge exorbitant fees for a "Mobile Check Load" They Ingo are opportunists with predatory standards to essentially fleece you upfront...and..." Read more Bitcoinbooker.net is a Fraudulent Scam Operation Bitcoinbooker "Comany: Bitcoinbooker URL: https://bitcoinbooker.net What they claim to do: Exchange Bitcoins to Paypal USD Bitcoinbooker claims to provide a Bitcoin to Paypal exchange service, but in reality, they are a..." Read more Popmoney - More that a week for fund to be available Popmoney "It takes more than a week for funds to be available. Even when you are notified that the fund is available it takes an additional 3 days minimum to see..." Read more Ingo Money - What a joke Ingo Money "I have always been able to add money orders to my account until recently for some reason it keeps saying the amounts don't match and you didn't sign tried customer..." Read more Spywhizz - Cheeted Spywhizz "I called to order flexaspy was told to give target info and to send 75 bucks throu Western Union and send as a pick up not into a account but..." Read more TEVa sandals come apart! Teva "I have teva sandlas that are shrinking - yes shrinking! Apparently they do not hold to warm climates in south Florida. I called them and offered to send them pics..." Read more Lone Star Auctioneers - Not happy  as bod rigging is a felony! Lone Star Auctioneers "If Bid rigging is a felony then this to should be ! auction closed and said complete but then stated another buyer won for a $single dollar less than my..." Read more Sears - NIGHTMARE Wedding Ring Set!! Sears "I have been having issues with a diamond wedding ring set I purchased 2 years ago and Sears has yet to rectify the situation. I initially purchased the set along..." Read more