Bitcoin Exchange Ltd - I was scammed out of 6 BTC by www.bitcoinexchangeltd.com
Sent 6 BTC to www.bitcoinexchangeltd.com they replied 8 additional coins were required to meet their minimums OR a refund of the 6 BTC would be made. I requested the refund. They then required two ID's and a copy of my home electricity bill. I complied. Then they went quiet.
I have several emails from www.bitcoinexchangeltd.com stating they would refund 6 BTC to my wallet. They never did and now have blocked me from interacting with their web site.
Their posted Skype name is not a working account. Their posted telephone number is NOT a working number.
Beware of dealing with www.bitcoinexchangeltd.com
see www.bitcoinexchangeltdSCAM.comreview #477888
You may also like
- "I have had to verify my account several times then they accused me of having a fake name. It made me feel like they were targeting me since they had..."
- "Well today i recieved a letter saying that i had won 1,900,000 and that i had to send in 19.99 for receiver processing division, Thak God if i won, but..."
- "Bakit Ganito nangyari s padala k dapat Ito ang matanggap ng mom k P55275.00 pesos ang makuha lng Ng mother k s pinas at P50.002.00..yan ang recebo...from California & pinas..."
- "I bought a sofa and love seat from rooms to go Pembroke Pines, Florida. After 14 months, sofa started peeling but love seat is fine. I called RTG customer service..."
- "Yes, my name is Lynda Jackson. And first of all I want you to know that Olive Garden is my most favorite restaurant.. My husband and I eat there..."
- "I tried to post several post on oodle to warn other consumers from falling into deep with these scammers. Every time I post a warning post they refuse it. I..."