Bitcoin Exchange Ltd - I was scammed out of 6 BTC by www.bitcoinexchangeltd.com
Sent 6 BTC to www.bitcoinexchangeltd.com they replied 8 additional coins were required to meet their minimums OR a refund of the 6 BTC would be made. I requested the refund. They then required two ID's and a copy of my home electricity bill. I complied. Then they went quiet.
I have several emails from www.bitcoinexchangeltd.com stating they would refund 6 BTC to my wallet. They never did and now have blocked me from interacting with their web site.
Their posted Skype name is not a working account. Their posted telephone number is NOT a working number.
Beware of dealing with www.bitcoinexchangeltd.com
see www.bitcoinexchangeltdSCAM.comf2ac038 review #477888
You may also like
- "I am one of the many players banned in the recent wave of bans by Kixeye in War Commander. The bans seem to be targeting mainly high level accounts. Why..."
- "Forget about the lies of Western Union. Here the real reasons what is going on with your frauded money. Western Union is the fraudster and make them to send to..."
- "I trusted this man with my business handling my credit card transactions and just found out he was arrested multiple times!!! I could find two arrest records on line...."
- "Hi kixeye I got banned and I really dont know why , No one is using my account and I did not logged in to the game recently and I am..."
- "Spent what I feel is a decent amount of money on what I thought would be good quality bedroom furniture($4,000) only to find out that it extremely poor quality. I..."
- "So i received an sms regarding of an order and its tracking number is 304913518 . I was confused because i didnt made any transactions. I have lazada app in..."