Sent 6 BTC to www.bitcoinexchangeltd.com they replied 8 additional coins were required to meet their minimums OR a refund of the 6 BTC would be made. I requested the refund. They then required two ID's and a copy of my home electricity bill. I complied. Then they went quiet.
I have several emails from www.bitcoinexchangeltd.com stating they would refund 6 BTC to my wallet. They never did and now have blocked me from interacting with their web site.
Their posted Skype name is not a working account. Their posted telephone number is NOT a working number.
Beware of dealing with www.bitcoinexchangeltd.com
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Exchange Services
- Review category
- Cash Services
- Review rating
- 3 out of 5
You May Also Like
- "Yesterday I have experienced such rude treatment from one of your tellers that I refuse to tolerate it any longer. Each time I try to make a transaction through Mr...."
- "This morning I got a text from 1(254)987-5541 From Jake Taylor I will attach the text to this, but it told me if I was interested to call another number..."
- "Please never use MOBILETOPUP.CO.IN website for recharge & payments , since they are cheating online by taking our money. So please don’t use & block that website, & Also..."
- "I see from this Screen shot , one of the members from Answermug is on there and since joining has Loved Amirite and a few others have followed me over..."
- "Invoice 148784, store #009237 On 07/24/2016 had my 2 rims (mount+balance) done, at approximately 1524 hours while picking up noticed a big scratch on my wheel which was not there before..."
- "I am taking my time and effort to write this review hoping that one less person could be saved from a unnecessary financial disaster. There is no free lunch. The..."